Monday, October 4, 2010

Our engagement session with Matt Shumate!

First off, I just want to let everyone know that I plan to post a TON of wedding stuff in the next couple of months. Our wedding is in just a few days, and wedding planning has just been far too insane for me to blog all about it. We have worked so hard to make things come together, and I am so excited to share all of our wedding details with everyone!

Now I want to share our engagement session photos with Matt Shumate!

Our original plan was to have our engagement session done at the county fair. We thought it would be fun, and there would be built-in props and cool background lighting. Unfortunately, my beloved great-grandmother died a few days before the fair. Since the fair only comes once a year, we were going to try to struggle through it, but when Matt heard my voice he told me that I was way too stressed, and that we should wait until I was feeling more up to it. I'm glad that we did, because (as you can see in the photos), it was a lot easier to smile and laugh than it would have been.

Matt is a great guy, a very creative photographer, and about the furthest thing from a diva artiste as you can get. For those of you who know me, or who have been reading my blog long enough, you'll know that I tend to be very sassy. Matt lobbed it right back at me, and we all had a good time. (Except for the weather. It was gray, chilly, windy as all hell, and rained on us for the last little while.)

Please forgive my windblown hair and chubby laughing face, but I still think the pictures came out pretty cute. I especially like the ones of Dylan laughing, and these:







Please think good thoughts for us this week, and keep your fingers crossed for our big day! 10-9-10 here we come!

Many more wedding details to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. شیراز مرکز استان فارس، با نام های بسیاری نظیر، شهر شعرو بهارنارنج، شهر راز و عشق، شهر شعر و ادب و ... شناخته می شود. قدمت این شهر بی نظیر مربوط به قبل از دوره ساسانیان می باشد. هم اکنون نیز یکی از پر رونق و جذاب ترین شهر های ایران از نظر گردشگران داخل و خارج می باشد. ارامگاه خافظ، آرامگاه سعدی، دروازه قرآن، مسجد و بازار وکیل، ارگ کریم خانو ... فقط گوشه ای از جذابیت های بی شمار شهر عاشقان، شیراز می باشد.

    رزرو بلیط هواپیما شیراز

    ReplyDelete