Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wedding photographer Matt Shumate!

We met with our first wedding photographer last night, and he was great!

Not only is Matt Shumate's photography gorgeous, he is a super nice guy. He's very friendly and personable, as well as open to my many questions. As you may have guessed, I am a detail oriented girl. One of my favorite qualities about Matt is that he is a definite detail man, and his pictures really show that.

He gave me permission to showcase some of his work, and I'm excited to share it with you here! I was just going to select a few of my favorites, but I couldn't narrow it down! I had a hard time getting it down to a dozen. We looked at hundreds of pictures tonight and they were ALL good. That takes some serious talent.

{click to enlarge photos}












If you're looking for a wedding photographer in Spokane (or most of Washington state or North Idaho), Matt Shumate is one of the best! Make sure you tell him that Alyson at Keen To Be Seen sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment