Monday, September 28, 2009

Dark Pink with Taupe / Gray Wedding Palette

I apologize for getting this up a little later in the day than usual. I'm fighting a cold, so it's kind of thrown me off my game today.

I know this isn't my usual style of inspiration board, but I just thought this was an interesting color combination that I wanted to share. I'm not sure what to call this shade of dark pink. I was thinking maybe dusty rose, or blush? I think there's a really nice earthy and vintage quality to this shade of taupe or gray.

This whole theme makes me imagine getting married in an old chapel or school-house nestled in the woods, or out in the middle of a prarie.

{click to enlarge}
The lovely stationery, the rustic floral arrangement, and the boutonniere are all from Martha Stewart.

The pink rosewood wreath is from Smith & Hawken. Unfortunately, it looks like they may be going out of business, but you can follow that link to see if they have a store near you. Maybe you can find some great sale stuff.

I'm sorry to say I can't remember where I found the gray napkins, I was just excited because they said Alyson on them!

The John Fluevog Women's Jules Ankle Boots are from Endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment