Saturday, August 29, 2009

Must-Take Wedding Photo Checklist

Obviously, I spend a lot of time scouring the web for beautiful wedding related pictures. As I've looked through real wedding photos, I have started making a little list of specific photos that we would like to have taken at our wedding. For example, I love the photos of the bride and groom holding a sign that says "Thank you!" so I added it to the list. I only had a few ideas on said list, but today as I was exploring Real Simple, I hit the jackpot. They actually have an entire list of almost 80 photo-op ideas. Most advice books or websites suggest giving your photographer a list of must-have photos, and Real Simple has already made the list for you. You just have to pick and choose what you'd like. Brilliant! Real Simple is right! Rather than posting the entire list and taking up another 3 feet of space on my little blog, I'm just including the link: Real Simple Wedding Must-Take Wedding Photo Checklist.

Just another little tidbit that will hopefully offer some help to my fellow (or would that be sister?) brides!


For a little wedding photo eye-candy, I'm including this shot from Seattle photographer Laurence Kim. It's one of those photos that just makes me sigh wistfully and hope we end up with a picture like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment