Thursday, June 4, 2009

Aqua / Tiffany Blue Inspiration Board

I was originally inspired by Martha Stewart's cute cappuccino and banana honey cupcakes. When I started searching for color coordinated wedding ideas, it was harder than I expected. There are so many variations on this color. Teal, aqua, Tiffany blue, robin's egg blue... It gets complicated to find good color matches!

{click to enlarge}

The I Do decorated shoes are Jimmy Choo's. They aren't exactly budget-friendly, but you could do that on any wedding high heels. The aqua sandals with the rosettes are by Nine West. At a fraction of the cost, that's much more budget-friendly!

The bridesmaid dresses are all by Watters.

I think the DIY sugar crystal chandlier from Once Wed is fantastic. (I wanted to call it sweet, but I caught myself.)

The other pictures were found at The Bride's Cafe.

I think this could be a really versatile theme. It'd be great for warm weather, but I actually think it could be a nice winter theme, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment