Friday, May 15, 2009

Hooray!

YES! I was just notified that I am the Project Wedding's Color Palette Inspiration Contest Winner! WOOHOO! I'm so excited! That means that my contest entry is now a Project Wedding Guide article. Actually, writing that article for PW is what inspired me to start my own blog here!

I've also been invited to be a "star bridal blogger" by one of the founders of Project Wedding for their blog One Lovely Day. Apparently they liked my inspiration boards so much, they said they may even feature me on the front page! They have 30,000 readers, so maybe that will actually encourage someone other than my friends and family to read this blog! It's win/win!

Project Wedding

1 comment:

  1. Congatulations on your win, baby! You're really good at this... you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete